Opening times and hours
- From May 1st to January 31st, every day from 1pm to 7pm. Closed on Mondays.
- From February 1st to April 30th, every day from 2pm to 6pm. Closed on Mondays.
- Closure dates: January 1st, May 1st and 8th, November 1st and 11th, December 25th.
- full price : 4 €
- reduced price : 3 €
- free entry for 18 year olds and under.
Free entry on the last Sunday of every month.
The reduced price applies to students, people with disabilities and jobseekers (upon presentation of proof of status).
- Students of history, art (fine arts, architecture, history of art, archeology), tourism, and cultural mediation (student ID required).
- City Pass cardholder.
- Holders of the following cards: ICOM (International Council of Museums), Curators Association.
- Tour guides.
- Press cardholders.
- Companion of a disabled person (1 free admission).
Whether you are autonomous or accompanied in the Collegiate Church of St Martin or the abbey of St Aubin, plan your group visit. Please book your visit at least three months in advance and wait for our booking confirmation before making travel arrangements.
- full price : 4 € per person
- reduced price : 3 € per person
The reduced price is available for groups of 20 and over.
Free entrance for :
- Tour organiser
- Tour bus drivers
- Student groups (art school, architecture, history, history of art, archeology, tourism, cultural mediation) ;
- Professionnals in tourism and culture.
- School groups
- Recreation groups
- Student groups
- Group of people with disabilities
- Groups from social services
Find more information about entry charges (document in French) :
- Cash (€)
- Credit card