Accessibility for disabled visitors
- Disabled parking spaces are on the rue Saint-Martin, in the immediate vicinity of the monument, or in front of the Ralliement central post office.
- The Collegiale Church is on the easy-access route (« Circuit confort ») of the historic center of Angers.
During your visit
Visitors with reduced mobility
- Each area is accessible to wheelchair users except the archeological crypt (stairs). A video of the crypt is available for viewing (with French and English sub-titles).
- A wheelchair and stick seats are available.
- Disabled toilets accessible by lift.
Visitors with visual impairments
In the monument, or available at the reception desk :
- Braille and large print booklets (French document).
- Thermo-inflated plan of the monument.
- Close-up pictures.
- Tactiles models of the church.
- Binoculars and magnifying glasses.
Visitors with special needs
The Collegiate Church is committed to welcoming all visitors and helping people discover the monument in the best possible conditions.
Contact our mediator referent Julien Beccognée by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
D/deaf, deafened and hard of hearing visitors
- Hearing loops adapted to our audioguides.
- Paper guide.
- Videos about the archeological crypt and the collection of statues, with French and English subtitles.